July 29, 2010

Two New Books!


I am very excited about 2 new books that I received today.  The author is someone who's blog I have been reading for the past year, at least, and has been such an influential and inspiring person to me.  Sally Clarkson, from I Take Joy has written several books on motherhood, homeschooling, and parenting.  Check out her blog here!  I hope you will love her and find her to be just as inspirational as I have. 

So, today I start reading, The Mission of Motherhood- Touching Your Child's Heart for Eternity.  Yeah!  So excited!  I will actually be participating in an online book club and linking up with Like a Warm Cup of Coffee blog.  You can join and find out about this book club here.  I will keep you posted and let you know how great this book is!  I am confident it will be!  The other book is The Ministry of Motherhood- Following Christ's Example in Reaching the Hearts of Our Children. I am so looking forward to reading them both.  After all, isn't reaching the hearts of our children one of the most important things we can do as mothers? 

Have a wonderful and blessed day!

No comments:

On country-living and Starbucks...

                So we have moved and we now live in the country.   It is really beautiful out here.   Peaceful.   We moved away f...